The Pen

The Pen
The Power of Pen !!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I wonder / December 5, 2007

I do wonder all the time as to where our world is heading to? I am sure, you all must be doing the same all the time. In the name of PEACE, everybody, almost everybody is fighting a war with the other person, country or else with himself or herself. WHY? I keep asking myself all the time!
Almost nothing is going towards the right place and in the right direction. But who really cares? Everyone is ready to blame the government, officials or else someone who is in power. Excess of everything has not only ruined our own lives full of comforts but also have made each one of us so callous. Are we really educated humans? I doubt it!
News channels have become so commercials that they have sold their ethics to dogs. Politicians have become so callous that to remain in power they are not at all bothered about human lives. People have become so insensitive that everybody is fighting among themselves for just nothing. Life full of comforts have increased various vices among the rich and famous. Simultaneously, life full of struggle have given rise to various crimes in the world. While the rich blame the poor, the poor have the rich to be blamed for various atrocities and exploitations!
Love have become so much commercial that it is really difficult to know if one is truly in love. Friendship has become matter of convenience rather than true bonding and commitment. Where are we heading folks? I wonder as I write this blog....
Do let me know your views and yes do let me know what interests you. Happy reading!

No comments: