The Pen

The Pen
The Power of Pen !!!

Monday, August 3, 2015

CANON CEO Mr. JOE ADACHI - AN OPEN LETTER

Respected Mr. Joe Adachi,
Please help to solve my issues after going through my blog posts how Canon Service Centre Andheri, Mumbai made my serviceable camera unserviceable and demanding Rs. 6,500/- now. I invested in Canon because I considered the international brand truly professional. Sad to say, not only I have experienced total unprofessionalism from the staff at the mentioned centre but also am experiencing mental harrassment because I really don't know how to fix my camera without the support of CANON. I am not a rich person to throw away the Rs. 13,500/- camera in dustbin because it was my hard earned money.
I do hope this mail reaches you through the PR guys because I could not get your email ID. The Link to my blog posts is below:
I will be looking forward to hear from you and I do hope you will resolve my issue to make my camera serviceable once again.
Thanking you.
Yours truly,
Johnny D
Wardha, Maharashtra
India
 
PLEASE NOTE: 

This mail was sent yesterday at: pr@cusa.canon.com
 
 

No comments: