The following threats were issued by the School Management :
THREATS TO STUDENTS ISSUED BY SCHOOL MANAGEMENT, INCLUDING THE PRINCIPAL
1. You will not be taken for school picnic if you do not pay the amount demanded (illegally of course by all means) – the threat was issued by none other than the Principal.
2. You will be issued School Leaving Certificate if you do not pay the amount demanded (Rs. 10,000/-)
3. You will not be taken in the class if you do not pay (however, this was simply a threat because none of the students reported such a thing happened)
4. S S C (class X th) students, who will not pay the amount will not be given Farewell Party
5. During the S S C (class X th) Preliminary Exams, the invigilator (teacher) asked every student who requested for ‘Supplementary Sheet’ if she had paid Rs. 10,000/- (insulting individual students causing mental trauma and humiliation)